BISITE/GIAA research group (http://bisite.usal.es) of the University of Salamanca offers 50 accommodation grants to PhD students and young researchers, covering the accommodation during conference in a student residence or a hotel. Application rules are appear at conference website.
The granted students will take active part in activities organized during the conference.
Deadline for application subimission: June 19th, 2014.
- Number: 50 grants/awards are offered.
- Amount: the funds will cover accommodation during the conference. The accommodation will be in a residence. Each grant recipient shall receive a diploma.
- Accommodation address: To be defined
- Making the grant/award request: Send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:
- Subject: GRANT FUSION 2014
- Body: First name, Last name, Affiliation, indicate whether you are a doctor or doctoral student.
- Attach a PDF file with the following information:
- Last name
- First Name
- National Identity Number (or passport)
- Postal address, including Post Code, Telephone (mobile if possible), email and URL.
- University / Centre
- Research group
- Thesis director
- Thesis title (presented or in – tentative – development)
- Titles and authors of articles sent to FUSION 2014 (includingg Special Sessions - Please indicate the name of the Special Session for each article)
- Other information. Include information considered relevant for supporting the grant/award request in terms of evaluation criteria described in Section 7
- Dates: 6th to 10th July, 2014
- Evaluation Panel: The evaluation will be carried out by members of the BISITE research group of the University of Salamanca and the final decision will be revised by the Co-Chairs of the FUSION Programme Committee or whoever they delegate to do so.
- Requirements: Applicants should be registered for the FUSION 2014 event in which they have publications accepted.
- Evaluation Criteria:
- The quality of the contribution/s shall be taken into account and, as such, the evaluation of the article reviewers shall be used for assessment purposes.
- Every attempt shall be made to distribute the grants/awards evenly among institutions.
- 25% of the grants/awards shall be reserved for those research groups with a high number of presentations both in FUSION 2014 (including Special Sessions).
- 25% of the grants will be reserved for doctoral students with works of high quality and who belong to research groups with limited funding.